Office manager vacancy is available at Quality Branded for one of our NYC based restaurants with full time hourly compensation.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manages the office area to ensure effective communications (phone, mail, printing) both internally and externally to maintain professional image. This includes the printing of Menus, reservation management with Open Table and office technology services with POS systems, assisting with accounting software/sales data and logs, and assisting with time clock systems.
- Supervises and coordinates overall restaurant administrative activities to assist Managers, as well as working to assist corporate staff in the operations, finance, marketing, and human resource departments. Runs daily reports, processes new hire on boarding process and other employee paperwork, orders all office-related materials.
- Participates as needed in special restaurant projects and is able to help support FOH management and door staff when needed.
- At least one year of previous experience in office management and/or guest relations experience
- Knowledge of restaurant business and reservation management.
- Possess excellent communication skills with management, employees, and guests. Has the ability to clearly and professionally communicate with guests over phone.
- Possess excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills, and able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office. Open Table and POS experience is a plus.
- Able to clearly and accurately communicate with guests and co-workers in English (including reading, writing, and speaking).
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Maloney and Porcelli, Quality Meats New York and Miami Beach, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Eats, and Squares.
We offer eligible employees:
– A robust Medical plan with a significant employer contribution.
– Eligibility for Dental, Vision and Transit benefits.
– 401(k) with Company Match
– Paid Time Off
– Employee Dining Discounts & Staff meals
Quality Branded provides equal opportunity with regard to all terms and conditions of employment.
Please email resume and cover letter to apply the office manager vacancy to our recruitment
For more jobs in New York, please view it here: Tag Jobs in New York
The post Office Manager Vacancy at Quality Branded NYC Restaurant appeared first on Job Pursue.