Let's say you have created your own business website or create a website. It's pretty easy nowadays with the tools available online. But how do you make a good site?
Our five main points are:
1. Visually interesting
A website must be Attractive, polite and professional. Attractive because you have to attract and hold the attention of your visitor. An attractive website is much more likely to keep them there as soon as they arrive. Polite and professional, because he is your silent ambassador. This is often the first impression a potential customer receives from your company.
2. Clarify on purpose
"Why am I here? What kind of place is this?" It's too easy to forget to tell people what you actually do or what your site can do for them. We always see websites that neglect that. They assume it's obvious, or forget that people do not know it. Only the dedicated visitor will look for something. And they are rare. So, you can potentially divert people without a clear letter of intent.
3. easy to useIt is crucial that your website is easy to read, navigate and understand. Sounds obvious, right? Sit down with someone while you are using your website and say it.Remember
- Make navigation logical and easy
- Keep important information at your fingertips
- Use consistent layouts
- Buttons and links should be descriptive, not provided
- Make sure it is suitable for mobile devices
- Make sure your call to action is well placed and placed
- Suggest an action in your text, do not expect it
- Facilitate action with forms, links and buttons
In addition to the visitors who act, they also want them to stay awhile and come back. They need reasons to do it. What do you need to watch out for? Do you have a blog with useful or interesting articles? Do you have useful resources and tools that you need? Frequently update your website with case studies, product photos, etc.
Do you want help with website designing? Ask us for an offer>
Do you want help with website redesigning? Ask us for an offer>