Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently invited the online application form for the post of Stenographer Group C, D Recruitment 2019. Those candidates are interested in the following vacancy and all the eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online.
- Detailed Notification Availability: 20-September-2019
- Starting Date: 20-September-2019
- Last Date: 18-October-2019
- Fee Payment Last Date:
- For Online Payment: 20-October-2019
- For Cash Deposit At SBI Branches: 20-October-2019
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Tentative Exam Date: 05 To 07 May 2020
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/All Category Female – Exempted
- Payment will be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- (As on 01/August/2019)
- Stenographer Grade- ‘C’ – 18-30 Years
- Stenographer Grade- ‘D’ – 18-27 Years
- Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
Vacancy details for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment Online Form 2019
Pay Scale – As per rules Educational
Qualification- Candidates who have completed their class 12th examination will be considered for this post.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment Online Form 2019: Candidates need to apply online from the link given below or they can also apply through the SSC official site before the due date.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Mode of Selection for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment Online Form 2019: Selection will be based on: –
Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The post Ssc Stenographer Group C, D Online Form 2019 appeared first on Jobs Help.