National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently invited for the online application form for UGC NET / JRF December Exam 2019. Those candidates are interested in the following NTA UGC NET, JRF and all eligibility criteria, read the full notification before applying online.
- Starting Date – 09-September-2019
- Last Date – 09-October-2019
- Pay Exam Fee – 09-October-2019
- Admit Card Download – 09-November-2019
- Examination Date – 02 to 06 –December-2019
- Date of Result – 31-December-2019
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- (JRF) : Max. Age: 30 Yrs.
- NET: No Age Limit.
- Read the Notification For Age Relaxation.
- Candidates Passed / Passed PG Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks.
- Defense & Strategies Studies
- Population Studies
- Physical Education
- Indian Culture
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Folk Literature
- Sanskrit Traditional Language
- Visual Arts
- Social Medicine & Community Health
- Computer Science & Application
- Environmental Science
- Tourism Administration & Management
- Rabindra Sangeet
Note – Candidates are suggested to read the official notification for subject wise details and other related information before applying.
How to apply: CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2019 – Candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site of NTA before 09 / October-2019.
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on Online Examination.
Some Useful Links Below
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The post NTA UGC NET December Online Form 2019 appeared first on Jobs Help.