Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers
Company Name : Genpact India Private Limited
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Job Location : Kolkata
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Excellent communication skills, Over 18 months Experience/Fresher in Technical Support (Hardware products).
- Tech savvy- Knows usage of Android phones, Chromebook and other client products and Background of Hardware domain or Hardware Certification an added advantage.
- Monitoring teams capability to handle technical issues and addressing the best possible solution.
- Responsible for all unresolved issues and escalating it further for resolution
- SME is responsible for escalating all the unresolved issues to the respective stake holders and close loop till the closure
- Responsible for meeting all critical SLAs including AHT, CSat and FCR
- Publishing critical metrics report daily, weekly and monthly to the internal stake holders
- Responsible for follow ups to customers to maintain relationships and identify potential unresolved issue to enhance the overall experience of customer.
- Handling potential dissatisfied customers, taking ownership of their issues, resolving their issues, escalating
- issues to proper authorities if necessary & follow-up customers with constant e-mails
- Responsible for the Bottom quarterly management .
Apply Mode : Walkin
Company Profile :
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi that helps businesses drive their digital transformation, improve their innovation, and streamline their processes. The company has over 20 years’ experience driving digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, which includes hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. Genpact integrates lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies into their client solutions – an approach the company calls Lean Digital.
Genpact was founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company, and by August 2007 was publicly traded. Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in October 2012.In 2016, the company reported net revenues of US$2.57 billion with more than 77,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
Walkin Date : 10th Feb 2018
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM
Venue Details :
Interested Candidate can come for Below Address
Asyst Park, 6th floor,
GN 37/1,Sector V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata, West Bengal – 700 091(Behind Backstage)
Contact Person : Sreeya Chatterjee (8617229896)
Email ID : [email protected]
The post Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers | 10th Feb 2018 appeared first on Recruitments Alert.