The post Fupre Fresh Students Clearance Date and Requirements 2018 appeared first on Prime News Nigeria.
FUPRE Registration Requirements And Clearance Date For Freshers: The management of Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) has announced the commencement of registration exercise and acceptance fee payment for 2017/2018 academic session. With this notice, newly admitted candidates are advised to commence registration with the following documents immediately:
- Remita Print-Out For Payment Of N45,000 Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee For Fresh Students
- Institution’s Copy Of Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb Result Slip
- Post UTME Result Slip
- FUPRE Admission Notification Slip
- Senior School Certificate Result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
- Birth Certificate Or Age Declaration
- Local Government Letter Of Identification
- Four Coloured Passport Photographs
- Two Coloured Post Card Photographs
- WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Result Scratch Cards
- Two Photocopies Of Each Of The Items In Nos 1-8 And 1 Extra Copy Of Item 7 (Making It 3 Copies)
- Two White Office Files
- EKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2017
- Ahmadu Bello University Direct Entry Screening Exercise
- University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Admission Screening
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria
The post FUPRE Fresh Students Clearance Date and Requirements 2018 appeared first on Prime News Nigeria.