Nokia Nigeria Jobs Recruitment 2017: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Operations Director
Ref No: 1700000HOY
- Organizational Leadership, Management, Org. Development & Employee Motivation in the MS Operations organization
- Responsible for carrying out NO service in accordance with agreed processes
- Responsible for NO Contractual Service Delivery SLA/KPI
- Responsible for NO Reporting
- Ensures NO Tools and development
- Ensures Network operational performance
- Ensures 3rd Party Management SLA’s
- Prime Customer liaison contact for escalated NO matters
- Prime management level interface to NO subcontractors & 3rd parties
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply for this Position
Job Title: Hsse Ops Manager West Africa
Ref No: 1700000KP7
Location: Lagos, Nigeria, Nigeria
- Managing Health and Safety, Security, Environmental Protection and Privacy in Nokia’s operation in approx 16 countries across West Africa.
- Ensuring localization and implementation of Nokia’s HSSE standards and procedures both internally and across an external supplier base.
Main Responsibility Area
HSSE Ops Representative and supervisor in respective Sub-Regio Development, agreement, and leading to the Implementation of HSSE country action plans:
- Compliance with local legal and customer obligations
- Localization and implementation of Global Standards
- Management of team: (Guidance and consultancy, Supervision and support, Coordination of tasks and workload, Coaching and development of people)
- Guidance and consultancy for management in (Business Groups, Customer Operations, Global Services and Field Forces, Other internal and external Stakeholders)
Implementation of agreed annual HSSE country action plans:
- Reports to Head HSSE Operations MEA
- Plans and coordinates local HSSE activities, identify appropriate service providers and supports Nokia Procurement with the technical evaluation and selection.
- Supervises team and service provider and coordinates local operations.
- Executes employee empowerment, training, development and motivation.
- Ensures that Nokia Minimum Standards are localized, that they comply with local regulations and are implemented and aligned with prevailing risks/threats.
- Agrees on and controls the timely implementation of HSSE goals and country action plans
- Manages sub-regional and local HSSE operational approach to mitigate risks, to implement, execute and control HSSE operations and to assure business continuity.
- Prioritizes and executes the implementation and maintenance of HSSE standards, programs, and processes.
- Scopes the implementation of Nokia Non-Negotiables and Life Saving Rules (LSR).
- Ensures the implementation of consequence management across the Sub-Region.
- Agrees and supports Targeted Assurance activity to verify and validate SOP implementation.
- Leads the programme for the implementation of High-Risk Project Implementation Assessments (HRPIA), ensuring the identification of high-risk projects and the closure of identified Corrective Actions.
- Agrees and coordinates a schedule of Senior Leader Tours.
- Supports internal/external audit management systems in the Sub-Region’s countries and ensures timely completion of agreed corrective actions.
- Leads the investigation of incidents within the Sub-Region, synchronizing the involvement and interaction of the business, HS&E, Corporate Security, L&C and external organizations to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
- Enhances the communication of investigation findings and Corrective Actions to ensure timely and satisfactory completion.
- Provides regular status reports relating to new and ongoing activities and completed actions.
- Ensures prompt and thorough Sub-Regional response to locally reported incidents and provides feedback to the incident reporter via the incident reporting tool.
- Responsible for overseeing and rationalizing HSSE expenditure and budget management within the Sub-Region.
Experienced Health, Safety and Security manager able to:
- Lead, guide, develop and coach small teams.
- Independently manage all facets of HSSE respecting the diversity of legal, cultural and customer requirements across the breadth of the West African countries.
- Provide HSSE technical leadership and functional guidance to Nokia’s business organizations.
- Oversee and/or assist with the development and/or implementation of HSSE programs in different countries.
- Cooperate well with a broad range of stakeholders: MCA, HSSE Global and Operations, local Management (BG, GS, FF, CO, WR, IT, GPO etc) and external stakeholders regarding implementation of company-wide HSSE strategies, programs and standards.
- Investigate major incidents such as High Potential Incidents, Fatalities and severe security incidents and provide qualified reports which provide root cause analysis and include agreed corrective actions.
- Review security, safety and environmental incidents, trends, company compliance and produce/adjust action plans to mitigate those factors.
- Formulate key performance indicators and monitor achievement of objectives within the Sub-Region.
- Assess high-risk projects and ensure implementation of associated H&S improvement programmes.
- Assess suppliers’ maturity and consult with stakeholders to ensure improvement.
- Share effective practices on EH&S to enhance knowledge of team members.
- Inform reviews of environmental, safety, health conditions and wellbeing within the Sub-Region.
- Establish procedures and introduce an EH&S Management System meeting the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Coordinate the response to customer related queries on health, safety, security, environmental and privacy issues in the Sub-Region.
- Prove a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HSSE operations as well as a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in/on West Africa operations. Strong security background required.
- Good interpersonal skills and highly articulate presentation, communication and training skills.
- Develop, schedule and manage the timely delivery of projects (proven PM).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply for this Position
- EcoBank Job Recruitment 2017
- UBA Bank Recruitment For Entry-level Teller
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2017/2018
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on Nokia Nigeria Jobs Recruitment 2017, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
The post Nokia Nigeria Employment Opportunities appeared first on Prime News Nigeria.