ATBU 2017/18 Physical Admission Screening Date & Guide For Newly Admitted Students: The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) hereby invites all 2017 UTME/DE candidates offered provisional admission into the institution for the physical Screening exercise which is scheduled to start from 23rd-29th November 2017. Candidates should visit ATBU official website on www.atbu.edu.ng for the comprehensive list of shortlisted candidates.
Those whose name appeared on the list should come with Original copies of their credentials online screening slips, downloaded O’ level results from the internet at not more than two sittings (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and Grade II) or original certificates, indigene letters as well as NCE/N.D/IJMB results for DE candidates and report to the Deans of their respective Faculties.
N/B: Any candidate who fails to appear for the Physical Screening on the date stipulated above will not be considered for admission. Candidates are advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individual or group for the purpose of the screening or securing admissions, please.
How To Check ATBU List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Physical Screening
1) To check your admission status, visit ATBU admission list checking portal on
2) Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
3) Click on “Search” to check if your name is on the list. Alternatively, you can search for your name using other search options on the page.
ATBU 2017/2018 Screening Guidelines For The University And Its Affiliated Institutions
The following guidelines are to be strictly adhered to for UTME Admissions:
1) Candidates admitted must have at least 5 O/Level Credits including English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects (Refer to Departmental requirements).
2) The O/Level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GRADE II) for UTME candidates to be considered for admissions must not exceed five years (i.e. 2012 – 2017).
3) Only on-line O’Level computer printed results shall be considered for screening which would be authenticated on the examination body
4) Minimum cut-off points for admission of UTME candidates is 180; therefore only candidates with 180 and above points will be considered
5) A maximum of two sittings is allowed in case of O/Level
6) Further Mathematics should not replace General
7) Literature in English should also not replace
1) PRE-Diploma and Pre-NCE results are not acceptable in place of O/Level
2) DE candidates with pass in NCE who have taught for a period of five years could be considered for Degree programme under Faculty of Technology
3) Candidates with Lower credits and above in National Diploma and NCE from recognized polytechnics and Colleges of Education can be accepted for the purpose of DE Admissions.
4) All IJMB candidates must satisfy the 5 O/Level credits in addition to obtaining 9 points and at least 6 points from ATBU IJMB
5) IJMB points are counted on the basis of letter grade as follows: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 and E = 1 plus 1 point bonus for passing the 3 subjects.
6) Candidates with awaiting results will not be considered for admission as well as screening.
1) Candidates must provide evidence of online screening/acknowledgment slip downloaded from the University website.
- NYSC Call Up Letter 2017 Batch B Stream I
- Edo University, Iyahmo Scholarship Award (UFSA & ISSA)
- SPDC JV University Scholarship Award Scheme 2016/2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on ATBU Admission List 2017/2018, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
The post ATBU UTME/DE Physical Screening Schedule For Successful Candidates 2017/2018 appeared first on Prime News Nigeria.