NYSC Call Up Letter 2017 Batch B Stream I: This is to inform all Prospective Corps Members that the management of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the call-up letters for 2017 Batch B stream I. With this notice prospective corps members are hereby advised to print out their Call up Letter to know their state of deployment.
NYSC 2017 BATCH ‘B’ STREAM I ORIENTATION COURSE
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation camps nationwide as follows:
a) Commencement of Registration: Tuesday 21st November 2017
b) Cut-off date for Registration: 12 midnight, Wednesday, 22nd November 2017
c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday,23rd November 2017
d) Official Closing Ceremony: Monday, 11th December 2017
2) All prospective Corps Members slated for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated in their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
3) In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action.
4) Those who initially printed their Call-up Letter on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter as many times as they want in the case of loss.
REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION:
a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed online
b) Statement of Result endorsed by an authorized officer with an authentic signature.
c) School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
d) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
e) Prospective Corps members should go to the Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
f) In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
The Director General, Brigadier General SZ Kazaure DSS PhD FCSN wishes all prospective Corps Members safe journey to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.
- NYSC 2017 Re-mobilization And Re-Validation Process
- NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 1 Mobilization Time Table
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria
The post NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I Call Up Letter appeared first on Prime News Nigeria.