Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017: Coronation Merchant Bank is a Nigeria-based investment bank that provides innovative, long-term financial solutions to corporations, state governments and other financial services organizations. We are seeking special individuals who exude pride – pride in their professionalism and pride in being part of our vision, to join us in the capacity below:
Title: Coronation Academy 2018 (Internship Programme)
Our graduate internship programme is designed to attract the best and the brightest talent: those with strong academic credentials, intelligence and the ability to learn quickly. More than that, we are seeking those special individuals who exude pride – pride in their professionalism; pride in their appearance; and pride in being part of our vision.
Eligibility requirements and criteria
To be eligible to apply to Coronation Merchant Bank’s Graduate Training Programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
1) Graduation from a reputable Nigerian or foreign university
2) A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
3) A minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1)
4) Completion of the NYSC programme
5) Be 23 years old or below at the time of application for the programme
6) Candidates with a master’s degree should be 26 years old or below.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
- Vodafone Nigeria Fresh Graduate Reconnect Program 2017
- YouWiN! Connect List of Successful Candidates 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
The post Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Internship Programme 2017 appeared first on Prime News Nigeria.