KASU 2017/18 Post UTME Admission Screening Form & Cut-off Mark: Kaduna State University, KASU Post-UTME Screening application form for 2017/2018 academic session has been released. Candidates who chose the University as their First Choice and scored a minimum of 170 marks and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
KASU will only admit candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 170 marks and above. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply For KASU Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
Eligible candidates would be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee using any acceptable debit (Visa, Verve, or Master) Card. Follow the process below to apply:
1) Visit the University website: http://www.putme.kasu.edu.ng/login.php
2) Register for the 2017/2018 Session Kaduna State University P-UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number.
3) Make sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
4) Candidates with relevant O’Levels result and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
5) Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process.
NB: Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
Application Closing Date:
The Screening online portal will close on Saturday 23rd September 2017.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME Admission Exercise, send an email to [email protected] quoting your JAMB Registration Number.
- ATBU 2017/18 Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Form
- UNIZIK 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Form
- FUOtuoke 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Form
- UNIABUJA 2017/18 Post UTME/DE Pre Admission Screening Form
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on KASU 2017/18 Post UTME Admission Screening Form & Exercise, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
The post KASU 2017/18 Post-UTME Form and Admission Screening Date appeared first on Prime News Nigeria.