IMT Enugu Post-UTME (ND) Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 Session: The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu wishes to inform the general public, most especially prospective students who selected IMT as their institution of first choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 180 marks and above should proceed to send their application details using the guide below.
NEW NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE:
Qualified candidates will also be screened for a newly approved ND programme in Library and Information Science.
To apply, purchase an electronic PIN at the cost of Two Thousand, Eight Hundred Naira only (₦2,800) from any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Plc – Trans Ekulu, Enugu
Fidelity Bank – Ogui Road, Enugu
First Bank of Nigeria Plc – Okpara Ave., Enugu
FCMB – Garden Ave., Enugu
How To Apply For IMT Enugu Post-UTME [ND] Admission Screening Form
1) Visit www.imt.edu.ng and complete the online Screening Registration Form
2) Input your details properly such as (PIN, JAMB Reg No, O’level results)
3) Scan and upload copies of all your qualifications
4) Review your information before submitting
5) Make sure you Print an acknowledgment slip for referencing purpose.
6) Done! Wait for a response from IMT Enugu.
Application Closing Date:
September 30th, 2017.
- ABSU 2017/18 Post-UTME Screening Form
- Elizade University Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
- 2017/2018 UNIZIK Post UTME Admission Screening Form
- 2017/2018 AAUA Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on IMT Enugu Post-UTME (ND) Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 Session, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria
The post IMT Enugu Post-UTME [ND] Admission Screening Exercise 2017/2018 Session appeared first on Prime News Nigeria.