Today’s blog post was written by Kayla Silverstein, Marketing Specialist at Sonoma Partners
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is the premiere business tool for targeting buyers, tracking lead changes, and engaging with prospective customers. Many organizations leverage this solution to be smarter sellers and better target their prospecting efforts.
If your sales team is already using this tool, you don’t need me to remind you that LinkedIn Sales Navigator makes a tremendous difference to your organization. If you’d like more information, you can learn more here.
Microsoft continues to improve and build upon the Dynamics 365 platform, and integrating with LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a critical next step towards further empowering organizations to connect and build relationships.
Within Dynamics 365, you can embed and view LinkedIn profiles in-context with Contact records in CRM.
The widget is broken into the following categories, and covers these actions:
- Icebreakers: shows the Contact’s highlights and activities
- Get introduced: shows the mutual connections and allows for an introduction to the Contact from within the widget
- Related leads: shows the potential Leads similar to the Contact record you’re currently viewing
- Account connections: surfaces the best LinkedIn connections at your prospect’s company
- Recommended lead: shows the recommended potential Leads of this company
- Account news: covers any recent news of the company
With the new Dynamics 365 to LinkedIn Sales Navigator connection, you can automatically synchronize Dynamics Accounts and Contacts to LinkedIn as saved Leads and Accounts. Dynamic Leads are synchronized as “suggested Leads.” All Leads are indicated as synchronized between systems with a Dynamics 365 badge.
You can also track activities within Dynamics 365 as well by clicking “Sync to CRM” on your comments, LinkedIn messages, and notes.
If you’re looking to get more out of your existing Dynamics 365 platform by taking advantage of this new integration, let us know! We’d be happy to discuss what might be possible to help your sellers build greater relationships with their prospects.
This post first appeared on Sonoma Partners Microsoft CRM And Salesforce.com B, please read the originial post: here