Happy September everyone!
We hope your fall in Pittsburgh is off to a great start! We know most families have been keeping busy with the new school year starting, so we figured we’d skip the beginning of September. But don’t worry, there’s still plenty more to enjoy in Pittsburgh for the start of fall! This blog will provide you with a great mix of events and festivals that are for adults only and for the entire family! Enjoy!
September 2017 Events In Pittsburgh
- What: 47th Annual Washington & Greene Counties’ Covered Bridge Festival
- Where: 10 Festival Sites
- 100 W. Beau Street
- Washington, PA 15301
- When: Saturday September 16 2017 –Sunday September 17, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Contact: 1-866-927-4969
- Mark your calendars every year for the third weekend of September so you can start fall off each year with this event. Bring the whole family and enjoy things like “handmade arts and crafts, homestyle food, historic re-enactments, demonstrations, children’s activities and live entertainment.” according to Visitpittsburgh.com.
- What: All of All Summit
- Where: Alphabet City
- 40 West North Avenue
- Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- When: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 8:00 AM
- Contact: 412-435-1110
- For adults only, this event is a chance to open your professional minds about immigrant inclusion. If you’re a working professional and want to learn more about immigrant inclusion then this is the event for you!
- What: Brews in the Park
- Where: Kennywood Park
- 4800 Kennywood Blvd.
- West Mifflin, PA 15122
- When: Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 4:00 PM
- Contact: 412-461-0500
- If you’re a craft beer fanatic then you’ll love this event! Bring your friends or your date (no children) and enjoy over 100 beers, Kennywood’s classic food favorites, your favorite food trucks, live music, and more!
- What: Alameda Septemberfest
- Where: Alameda Park
- 184 Alameda Park Rd.
- Butler, PA 16001
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM
- Contact: 724-284-5383
- From 9AM – 4PM the whole family can enjoy all that Alameda Pool has to offer (even their live fish!) There are some great activities that range from a fishing tournament to pony rides to a car cruise. Families of all ages are sure to love this event!
- What: Cashtoberfest
- Where: The Boston Spectrum
- 6001 Smithfield Street
- McKeesport, PA 15135
- When: Friday, September 29, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Contact: 412-464-1300
- For just $25, adults over the age of 21 can support LifeSpan programs and services for seniors while having a great time and winning great prizes! Each ticket includes an all you can eat dinner buffet, desert bar, beverages, live entertainment, karaoke, dancing, and more! Sounds like it’ll be a great time and a great cause!
- What: 30th Annual Fall Festival
- Where: Cecil Park
- 3599 Millers Run Road
- Cecil, PA 15321
- When: Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
- Sunday, October 1, 2017 from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Contact: 724-745-2227
- End the month of September with another fantastic festival! Bring the whole family to enjoy food and craft booths, live music and more! It’s sure to be a great time right in Cecil Park!
Also, we want to remind your that our 12th Annual Casino Night will be next month in October! Similar to the Cashtoberfest above, it’s a fantastic event that supports a great cause! You can get your tickets by visiting our website or calling us directly at 724-288-8800, or at the office at 724-941-8680 ext. 208. Let us know you’ll be attending by RSVP’ing on our Facebook Event. We hope to see you there and we hope you enjoy the rest of these fantastic events in Pittsburgh for the month of September!
Want to change your address to a Pittsburgh one?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Pittsburgh, moving here, or some of the areas in and around Pittsburgh. Also, we’d be happy to assist you in your search for a home in the Greater Pittsburgh area!
Until Next Time,
The post September 2017 Events and Festivals in the Greater Pittsburgh Area appeared first on Greater Pittsburgh Real Estate Blog.
This post first appeared on Greater Pittsburgh Real Estate Blog - Just Another, please read the originial post: here