Last week I was in Myrtle Beach for 2 days for my “coaching intensive.”
This is the Business coaching mastermind group I am in to help me grow my business. And yes, I walk my talk.
Just like what I do for clients in my coaching business –
I help women biz owners make more money by focusing on money and marketing so you can get more clients and more cash –
I think everyone needs a coach so I do the same for me – I hire and work with a business coach to grow my business.
Which got me thinking about all the fabulous reasons each and every one of us should be working with a coach.
Are you working with a business coach right now? If you’re not – reply to this newsletter – I’d love to spend a little time speaking with you about what you are trying to achieve in your business and how I might help. Because just like the trust I have in my coach – I know I can be of service to you.
This is what I love about having a coach:
- She has already done what I am trying to do. My coach has been there. Done that. So she can help me avoid the mistakes she made the first time around, saving me time and Money.
- She keeps me focused. I think we all know how easy it is to get distracted in our business. There are so many different directions you can go in every day, and it is easy to get sidetracked. A good coach will hold you to your goals, keeping you focused on the things that will get you to your goals. No more “bright shiny object” syndrome!
- She holds me accountable. Much like keeping me on task to reach my goals, a good coach will make sure you are doing what you said you would do, and doing it when you said you would. No excuses.
- She knows the processes. When I am working on a new project, because she has done these same things in her business, she makes sure I am taking the right steps in the right order.
- She knows what I am going through. Have you ever just had one of those moments, when all you needed was someone to tell your story to – to listen to you – to have a back and forth with – just so you can get it out and get on with your day? Yeah. Me too. And my coach is there for me.
- I make more money. Without fail when I am working with a coach I make more money. Which is whyI don’t go without a coach today. (by the way – every person who has ever worked with me has made more money!)
The truth of the matter is that I am a better business person when I work with a coach – which allows me to be a better coach for my clients – so we all win!
Truly, if you don’t have a business coach – reply to my newsletter and let’s set up a little time to talk. I’d love to help if I can. If you are not where you want to be in your business – if you are not making the money that you want – it’s time to step out – it’s time to step up!
I’d love to hear about your experience with a coach -what has been your favorite thing about working with a coach? Or what has held you back? Comment below and share!
Here’s to Designing Your Success™,
PS – comment below – I want to know what is working for you!
The post Are You Coachable? appeared first on Mary Larsen.