Internet has entered in the everyday lives of people and businesses to such an extent that an SME that today ignores it in its marketing strategy is going to fight with one arm! Thedrivingschoolsite uses it to help the other driving instructors and provides Driving School apps to enhance their business. It is also an area in constant development for 20 years: there are rules, principles and lots of things to know, to do or to avoid … and here, as often in the professional field, amateurism can pay expensive.
If you are ready to go online, ready to create a professional website, be sure to be well supervised and well advised … you will easily find a web agency in Brussels , Wallonia or Flanders to guide you in this way perilous. But you will also have to find the agency that listens to you, who understands you and who manages to express visually the message and the spirit of your company…
But the web agency can not do everything for you and there are important questions that you will have to ask yourself before taking the step …. We have kept 6:
WHAT ARE THE GOALS YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE?
It is essential to clarify your expectations so that you can guide the creation of your website, which will give you points of reference as the project progresses.
Some examples :
- Develop your fame, be visible on the internet;
- Create a database of your products / suppliers / clients;
- Present your products and services;
- Develop an online sales service (e-commerce );
- Decrease the number of telephone calls for information requests;
- Develop sales and contacts abroad (multilingual website?);
These objectives can be quantified (turnover to be reached, site usage per day / week / month, conversion rate of visitors to buyers, etc.)
ANALYZING YOUR COMPETITORS
- Who are they ?Do they already have a presence on the web?
- Look at their sites: What do you like?What do not you like ?
- Not to copy them but to perceive their strengths and exploit their weaknesses!
DETERMINE YOUR UVP (UNIQUE VALUE OFFER)
Concretely, it is a marketing concept developed from the analysis of different campaigns to determine what works and what does not.
It can be summed up in three points:
- Every advertising / campaign must make a concrete proposal: not just words, not just products, not blah-blah on products.A message that says: If you buy this product, it will bring you that!
- The proposal must be original, unique!A competitor can not or will not do the same.
- The proposal must be strong enough to reach a maximum of people!
Think about what your UVP could / should be!
To help you, some examples:
- Head & Shoulders shampoos: “Get rid of your dandruff.”
- M & M’s: “Background in the mouth, not in the hand.”
- Domino’s Pizza: “Receive your hot pizza delivered to your door within 30 minutes or less – otherwise it’s free!”
CREATE YOUR SITE FROM PEOPLE!
Your site is not just about you! Visitors need to find what they are talking about. Define the different visitor profiles you are targeting and address each group in a language that speaks to them, with topics that challenge them.
For each group, identify their needs, their behavior on the web, their sources of information and communication.
WHICH STYLE OF SITE DO YOU WANT?
The “look” of your site should match you. Cool, fun, ultra-professional, classic, ultra-practical, ultra-design … everything is possible. Choose a style based on your goals or your target audience. You can also Search the internet to see what your competitors’ websites look like and to line up … or stand out!
OPTIMIZE YOUR SITE FOR SEARCH: SEO
If you are hoping for results for your site, it is essential that you can find it easily on the internet! If no one visits it, it serves no purpose. SEO (search engine optimization, optimization for search engines ) is a “web of science” very important that determines why a site visitor / or not and how to improve these results. The placement of your site in the search engines can make you ubiquitous or invisible…
SO it is necessary to keep in mind these points when you develop a professional website for your own business. You can find some ideas in driving school news to make a stunning web.
The post Top 6 points to Remember while Creating a Website appeared first on Auto Mechanic .