Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Agreement on Contact with your Children after Separating/Divorce

Separation or divorce from your spouse can leave you upset and confused, it's easy to let anger or guilt take over and get in the way of doing the right thing by your Children. Talking things through with someone who can be sympathetic and has a clear head, such as close friends, family or even perhaps a professional family mediator, will help you to see the bigger picture and help you to address the immediate issue of arranging access for the other parent to see the children 

You'll need to agree on the following below:

• When and where and how often your children will visit
• Make arrangements for how the non-custodial parent living apart can stay in touch in between visits
• How you and your ex are going to handle and settle any disputes in future so 

For the sake of confidence and self-esteem, your children need to see that you and your ex continue to care for them and you both contribute to their everyday lives. Parental Alienation leads to long term negative effects on the development of young children. Divorce lawyers will then need to be engaged in order for you and your ex to come to agreement on access. 

For more information on Parental Alienation please visit

This post first appeared on Singapore Sole Parent - Online Magazine, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Agreement on Contact with your Children after Separating/Divorce


Subscribe to Singapore Sole Parent - Online Magazine

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription