KB TECH, a UK based software company providing data management products to the Trading, Pension and Financial Markets, has just announced the launch of its latest pre-trade Risk Management platform, KB Risk Portal.
The KB Risk Portal is aimed at Exchanges, GCMs (FCMs), Brokers and Trading Organizations providing the capability to monitor and limit trading positions of relevant parties.
The KB Risk Portal forms part of the KB Portal suite of products utilized within the commodities trading environment all of which benefit from being easy and quick to deploy as clients simply utilize their standard Internet browsers and connections to gain access to the product suite.
Designed taking into account feedback from key market participants the KB Risk Portal provides a range of key features including:
- Extremely easy to set up; standard browser and internet connection
- Lot or financial (margin) based limits on either a long, short or net basis.
- Flexibility / Granularity: Ability to set limits per trading firm, clearing account, trader user, asset class etc.
- User defined time ranges for active limits.
- Pre trade risk capability removing clearing house or GCM rejections of trades submitted for clearing.
- Ability to define different limit logic per asset class or client.
- API: interface to current in-house systems for notifications and control.
KB TECH is delighted to have launched the KB Risk Portal which builds on our current range of products already utilized within the financial community” commented David Briggs, IT Director and co-founder of KB TECH. “This represents an important element of our strategy in expanding our products within the trading environment and builds on our proven expertise in this area.
The KB Risk Portal is part of the KB TECH suite of transactional financial products that includes: KB Trading Portal, KB Clearing Gateway Portal, KB Data Distribution Portal, KB Trade Registration Portal, KB Priceview Portal all of which can be utilized on a individual basis or packaged to meet specific user requirements.
The post KB TECH launches Risk Management Portal appeared first on LeapRate.
KB TECH launches Risk Management Portal was first posted on August 29, 2018 at 12:47 pm.