Aspirin is the most commonly used remedy today, people take it to relieve pain such as headache, toothache and menstrual pain, as well as to treat the symptoms of cold and flu and reduce fever.
But, have you heard that aspirin can provide many other lesser-known benefits? Here we tell you how you can benefit in many different ways using this common over-the-counter drug called aspirin.
1. Improves Skin Quality
The content of Salicylic Acid in Aspirin can also improve the quality of the skin by removing dead cells and excess sebum from the skin. Aspirin has proven to be extremely beneficial against psoriasis and acne as it unclogs the pores, and decreases swelling, redness and skin lesions.To improve the quality of your skin :
- Crush 5 pills and add them to a quarter cup of water
- Mix everything well so that the pills dissolve
- Then apply the mixture on the skin.
- Let it run for about 10 minutes, then rinse it off.
2. Anti Dandruff
Aspirin is abundant in salicylic acid making it extremely effective in fighting dandruff. Dr. Joshua Zeichnerf states that a simple treatment with the application of squashed aspirin mixed with shampoo on the scalp, and massaging gently will significantly reduce inflammation of the scalp, which doctors claim is the most common cause of dandruff.
In addition, aspirin helps to exfoliate scales that also form on the scalp. The method is very simple :
- Just crush 2 to 3 aspirins
- Then mix them with your shampoo
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and massage for about 5 minutes. Rinse as usual.
3. Sweat Stain Eraser
Some stains, such as sweat stains, can be so difficult to remove that even regular washing cycles can not do much for them. Aspirin can help get rid of these stains in the first wash.
- Start by making a paste with several crushed aspirin and some water.
- Then apply the paste on the stain and
- Let it act for 15 or 20 minutes
- Wash your clothes as usual.
4. Auto Mechanic
You’ve probably had a situation when you’re in a rush and your car does not turn on. You think about how you can find a solution, and you expect your car to be fixed. But here, let’s discover an interesting trick :
- Just add some crushed aspirin tablets to the battery!
- It may seem surprising but aspirin can actually work miracles on automobile batteries because salicylic acid in aspirin works with sulfuric acid on the battery, helping your car get enough momentum to get to the garage.
5. Use for the garden
Salicylic acid in aspirin prevents mold and ethylene production, which are common causes of wilting in garden flowers. The method is very simple :
- Just add the squashed aspirin into the water
- Spray your flowers
- Put your bouquets in this mix to help them live longer!
Try some of these tricks with aspirin and you will be very surprised!
The post 5 Amazing Benefits of Aspirin…that can be Used in Different Ways appeared first on KRX Media.