Fruit is the perfect food, requires a minimum amount of energy to be digested and gives the maximum to your body return. It is the only food that makes your brain work. The Fruit is mainly fructose (which can be easily transformed into glucose). In most cases it is 90-95% water. That means she is cleaning and feeding at the same time.
The only problem with fruits is that most people do not know how to eat them in such a way that they allow your body to effectively assimilate the nutrients they provide.
The Fruit should always be Eaten on an Empty Stomach. Why?
The reason is that fruits in principle are not digested in the Stomach, they are digested in the small intestine.
The fruits pass quickly through the stomach from there they pass to the intestine where they release their sugars. More if there is meat, potatoes or starches in the stomach, the fruits are trapped and they begin to ferment.
If you eat a dessert fruit after a dinner, and spend the rest of the night with heaviness in the stomach and an unpleasant taste in the mouth, it is because you did not eat it the right way.
- Fruits should always be eaten on an empty stomach.
- Do not take juice canned in cans or glass containers, because most of the time the juice is heated in the process and its original structure becomes acidic.
Do you want to make the most valuable purchase you can?Buy a juicer. So you can ingest the juice extracted with the juicer as if it were fruit, on an Empty Stomach. The juice will be digested in such a hurry that you can eat a snack fifteen or twenty minutes later.
“Fruit is the best food we can eat to protect ourselves from heart disease.”
The fruits contain bioflavonoids that prevent blood from thickening and clogging arteries. They also strengthen weak capillaries and capillaries, which almost always cause internal bleeding and heart attacks.
How to start the day ?, What should you eat at breakfast ?
Do you think it’s a good idea to get out of bed and fill up your system with a tremendous amount of food (mainly coffee and white bread with butter) that will take you the whole day to digest? Of course not.
- What you need is something that is easily digested, fruits that the body can absorb immediately and help clean it.
- When you get up, during the day, or when you can; Eat only fresh fruits and juices made at the time.
- Keep this schedule until at least noon and practice daily. The longer the fruit is left in your body, the more chance you have of helping clean it.
If you begin to change the foods with which you are accustomed to fill your body at the beginning of the day, you will feel a new torrent of vitality and energy so intense that you can not believe it.
The post What is the Right Way of Eating Fruits on an Empty Stomach? appeared first on KRX Media.