A car is not just a car, it’s possibly your single most valuable private possession and it has lots of emotions attached to it. For some it’s your sweetheart, that you are deeply in love with, for others it is a valuable investment: either way it’s a prized possession! Think back, to when you first saw your dream car, and you fell in love with her. Your eyes glistened! And now, you own your dream car, and want to ship it somewhere – Will you hand over your beautiful car to just anyone? You want your car to always be in the hands of responsible professionals, those who take pride in their work and will take care to Transport your luxury – exotic car safely. Here are some key factors you should keep in mind before embarking on car shipping services from a Car Transportation company.
1) Enclosed Car Transportation: The weather is unpredictable, and you cannot be sure of the weather forecast. Rain, hail, sleet and snow will dull the polish, salt and sand will cause corrosion, the sun is harsh and you don’t want the paint on your car to fade. A car looks good when it shines! Enclosed Car Transportation carriers protect classic, exotic, luxury and expensive cars from exposure to; the weather, road debris, and prying eyes.
2) Shipping Charges: Generally, Enclosed Car transportation services are more expensive, than open carriers: But there are car transportation companies that do offer reasonable pricing for enclosed car shipping. Especially when you factor in the advantages of using enclosed car transportation.
3) Company’s Experience: Always remember: Hand over your exotic or classic car to the company you trust – one that has years of experience and expertise in transporting luxury, classic, and exotic cars. The more experience a company has in shipping cars, the better they will be able to take care of yours. Using an experienced, reliable and professional Auto Transport company will put you mind at ease – it is nice to feel safe, secure, tension free and in good hands – just as your car will be!
4) Insurance: Check with the Auto transportation company that they carry transport insurance for cars as cargo. Accidents happen, so you want to be sure your car is adequately covered with shipping insurance.
5) Licensed Company: Make sure the car transportation company is a licensed reputable company. You don’t want your prized possession – your dream car to be stolen.
If you are looking for a luxury and exotic car transportation company with all the above factors, then you are in the right place. Ferris Auto Transport, an auto transportation company in Massachusetts was established in 1985. Ferris Auto Transport provides customized, client oriented, safe and reliable door-to-door transport solutions, in enclosed auto transport carriers for both individuals and auto dealers. Ferris Auto Transport transports – exotic, vintage, luxury and customized cars, trucks and motorcycles. Guaranteed on time delivery with a million dollar insurance policy, standard.
The post The Easiest Way to Transport Classic & Exotic Cars appeared first on Ferris Auto Transport.