If you have been trying to sell your home but it is being delayed every time, it might be time to rethink your strategy. When selling home on your own, it is important to keep your apartment in the top condition, so that it shows better and sells faster. Here are 8 top items to take care of in the best possible way to make for an effortless House sale.
- It is said ‘first impression is the last impression’. The foremost thing a potential buyer notices about your property is its exterior. It is advisable to repaint the exterior or just replace the door, so that it opens and locks effortlessly. Keep the landscape in good condition, remove any cobwebs and fix the exterior lights and sidings.
- It is always better to de-clutter the house, so that the buyer gets a clear view of the property from every nook and corner. Discard or donate the items you do not need anymore. A home staging company can help you with this. Repaint the walls if the need be. Clean the floors and toilets. Remove any broken items and repair the light fixtures. Remove excess furniture, keeping only the minimal. Keep the windows open to get bright sunshine in the rooms. Make the rooms as spacious as possible.
- Keep the home clean and smelling fresh. A bad smell will put off the buyer instantly. Launder any bed linens or pet beds. Keep the upholstery and carpet clean. Masking the smell with candles and air fresheners might not solve the problem.
- Leaky faucets, broken windows and other broken items are not welcome. Fix them nicely at minimal costing to give a good impression of a well-maintained house.
- Fresh paint not only makes the walls look bright and clean but also gives a freshsmell to the house. Keep the colours light and neutral such as white, beige, powder blue etc. Fix up any damps on the walls.
- Clean the scrub the windows and panes to let fresh air and light come in the apartment. It they need fixing, cleaning, priming or painting, do it. Make sure that the windows are operable.
- Keep the floors clean and dust free. Freshly vacuumed and cleaned floors shine naturally. Avoid any slippery floors.
- You can consider hiring a stager. Professional staging company have the experience of setting up the perfect home environment for easy selling. They will provide you with suggestions on things to be removed, replaced or added to make the property look more inviting and appealing to the buyers.
Remember that the first look of the house is usually what stays with the Buyer until his decision making phase. The first walk through should be impressive enough. This requires careful planning and arrangement so that your house is buyer ready.
The post Easy home maintenance for better showing and Faster Selling Homes appeared first on Real Estate Blogs | Real Estate News in India | Property News.