Many people fancy of starting their own Business. For them, it is a golden card to endless money, an enormous amount of power, and a luxurious lifestyle.
Although, becoming an entrepreneur isn’t as easy as it seems. It’s filled with countless obstacles.
There are times when you don’t even have enough money to pay the salary of your employees, your relatives make fun of your decision, your frustration level reaches on peak because you don’t get any clients, and the following though crosses your mind again and again:
Entrepreneurship is not my cup of tea. I should do the job again.
It’s during these times when you’ll need something that can Motivate you, pull you through these hard times, and guide you on the correct path.
From Applify’s experience as a startup, I can tell that nothing can guide you better than the experiences of those who’re already successful. Perhaps, these teachings are the major reason that we’ve established ourselves as a leading app development firm in Singapore and worldwide.
I want you to learn from our experience and excel in your field. That’s why I am sharing a collection of quotes from people who made it big. So, bundle up:
1. Value yourself. Rest will follow
2. There are times when links fail. But relationships always work
3. A piece of advice for all aspiring entrepreneurs
4. Entrepreneurship is all about executing ideas and making them happen
5. In the end success matters, not the efforts
6. Even the biggest firms started small
7. It takes a thousand failures to achieve one success
8. Happy customers will tell why you’re great, unhappy customers will tell where you lack
9. A product is never made perfect on the first attempt. It’s made first and then made perfect
10. Either you rule or you become a puppet of those who rule. The choice is all yours
Don’t forget to tell in comments how you found the quotes. We’re excited to hear from you.