Keeping your app maintained after development is important. You can’t just create it and expect there to be no input afterwards, that certainly isn’t how it works.
App development companies compete with each other constantly, battling each other daily to beat the competition and using app Analytics they ascertain their current marketing position.
Keeping on top of your analytics lets you see how well your app is doing and keeping your app optimised within the Store will make sure your app is continuously ranking.
I will be sharing a list of useful tools to help with this.
SplitMetrics is a tool used by mobile app developers and game publishers to optimise App Store pages to increase conversion, whilst also allowing for A/B testing.
- Real time user behaviour
- Personalised app pages for different demographics
- A/B testing on store listings
- Ad creation for Facebook
- Competitive intelligence tools
- Tips and insights
- Screenshot designer for app store
- App store previews
- Collaborations and feedback
- App testing
- Page localization
- Data exporting
- Growth – $449/Monthly – Month to month commitment – For indie developers and small teams.
- Pro – $1,249/Monthly – 3-month minimum commitment – For heavy usage, larger teams and bigger developers.
- Also, offers a 30-day free trial.
To date, SplitMetrics has managed to help more than 3000 app developers in increasing conversion rates for their apps. For indie developers, this is a highly recommended ASO and app analytics tool.
2. App Annie
App Annie provides business intelligence tools to help developers and publishers with decision-making and provides analytics and market data to aid optimisation.
- Store Statistics
- App Analytics
- Market Data
- Keyword tracking
- Keyword rank analysis
- Store Stats – Rankings, features, reviews & more – Free
- Marketing intelligence – Downloads, revenue, app performance and app user statistics – Free demo & pricing revealed after the demo.
- Enterprise marketing intelligence – Precise app estimates for downloads, revenue, usage, penetration, user demographics and more – Free demo & pricing is revealed after the demo.
- App store analytics – Free
- Advertising analytics – Free
Over 500k app development professionals use App Annie, continuing to be one of the most commonly used app analytics tool!
3. Test Nest
Test Nest is an A/B testing tool for your app store page that creates landing pages that look exactly like the app store page and allows you to test different variations.
- Experimental pages
- Send traffic to experimental pages
- Analytics reviews
- Accurate data results
- ASO expert support
- $149/Monthly – $799/Monthly
- Offers a free trial and a custom plan
- Sensor Tower
Sensor tower is an app analytics platform that provides all of the data and insights developers need.
- App intelligence
- App growth
- Store Intelligence
- Accurate estimates
- Ad intelligence
- App trends
- Enterprise – You can schedule a demo then pricing is revealed afterwards.
- Small business – Pro $79/Monthly – Business $399/Monthly
- Offers 25% off if you buy yearly.
Sensor tower is regularly praised by leading media outlets as one of the most trusted platforms!
Each of these tools provides the accuracy and requirements to keep up to date with your analytics and help to monitor the competition. Though, these aren’t the only ones on the market they are highly praised and recommended by top developers as they provide accurate data and help to meet your needs with optimisation for your app.