Deadline: Ongoing | Apply here
Eligibility: The HR Recruitment internship is a flexible and paid program, can be part-time (min 20h/week) or full time, 6 months program for graduate students enrolled in their final (or 4th year) year of their studies at an accredited university. Starting date and work schedule are determined by your availability.
Location: Prague, the Czech Republic
Exxon Mobil Corporation 2018
Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, and an industry leader in the petrochemical business.
The corporation operates facilities and market products in most countries and explores for oil and natural gas in virtually every region in the world.
Are you missing the practical experience during your studies?
Would you like to have a real experience in the recruitment world?
Do you enjoy daily communication in foreign languages?
Would you like to join a young and multinational team?
If your answer is YES to these questions, and you are graduating this year or next one, ExxonMobil has the right opportunity for you.
The HR Recruitment Intern role for an In-house Recruitment team based in Prague. And the best part is that this experience doesn’t have to end after 6 months.
What will you be doing
The HR Intern will provide support to the Recruitment team.
You will be responsible for a wide range of projects in the arena of recruitment while assisting with administrative tasks related to the different stages of candidate attraction.
Your work will be diverse as you will be exposed to admin tasks and as well as creative assignments.
You will learn how to use an ATS (applicant tracking system), explore new recruitment trends and use your creativity to put a spark in the job ads.
On top of that, you will be working with open-minded people and coffee lovers.
- You are flexible, details oriented, open-minded, with a marketing mindset, team player, creative
- You have good Microsoft office user skills as well as communication and writing skills
- You speak English fluently and feel confident to analyze data and prepare reports
- You have a strong interest to learn more about recruitment, social media and ExxonMobil.
What awaits you
- A diverse, multinational and friendly environment – in Prague the company proudly employs a talented workforce from 68 nations
- Daily use of English language
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Global business exposure with an exceptional learning platform.
- Other benefits such as lunch allowance, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, pit-stops, refreshments), training, collaboration on projects.
Interested in applying for the Exxon Mobil Corporation HR Internship 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.
For more opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.
The post Exxon Mobil Corporation HR Internship 2018 appeared first on AlphaGamma.