Deadline: April 19, 2018 00:00 (CEST) | Apply here
Eligibility: The applications from all backgrounds are welcome; data, design, architecture, creative writing, public policy, communications and much more.
Dates: July 23-27, 2018
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Ogilvy Change Summer School 2018
Ogilvy Change work with some of the world’s leading organizations, applying research in the behavioral sciences to solve business problems, with clients including British Airways, ITV, WRAP UK and National Citizens Service.
Now in its sixth year, Ogilvy Change is running a behavioral science Summer School to offer ten people the chance to work on a live behavior change brief and learn from the team in its South Bank office in London.
During this week-long experience of applying behavioral science to marketing, Summer Schoolers will work on a live behavior change brief with support from the Ogilvy Change team.
Briefs in the past have ranged from getting high-net-worth individuals to donate to animal conservation programmes with Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, reducing harmful disease transmission to orangutans by preventing tourists hugging them for the Sumatran Orangutan Society, and encouraging more girls to take STEM subjects for the WISE Campaign.
Across the week there will be seminars to learn how the Ogilvy Group business works by meeting a variety of people throughout the company.
The week culminates in a group presentation back to the organization and an afternoon seminar and Q&A with Rory Sutherland.
In the months following the Summer School, there will be opportunities to develop concepts into real-world interventions. Support and guidance will be provided by the Ogilvy Change team.
All Summer Schoolers will be able eligible to be supported with:
- Accommodation: For the first time, Ogilvy will be able to cover 4 nights accommodation at London School of Economics halls of residents at Waterloo. Breakfast is included and more details to follow.
- Travel: Weekly Travelcard for Zone 1-6 to cover within London travel for the week
Who should apply?
- Successful candidates will be familiar with the behavioural sciences literature and be able to apply this knowledge to creatively solve real-world problems.
- Formal qualifications in behavioural science are not required. The applications from all backgrounds are welcome: data, design, architecture, creative writing, public policy, communications and much more.
Summer Schoolers must:
- Hold a passion for understanding human decision making and behaviour.
- Be applying behavioural sciences to real-world problems; either at work, at university or at home.
- Be able to attend the Summer School every day between from Monday 23rd to Friday 27th July between 9:30am and 5:30pm at the Ogilvy office in Sea Containers on the South Bank, London.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Interested in attending the Ogilvy Change Summer School 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.
For more opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.
The post Ogilvy Change Summer School 2018: Work on a live behavior change brief appeared first on AlphaGamma.