Deadline: March 15, 2018 00:00 (+07) | Apply here
Dates: June 16-23, 2018
Eligibility: The camp participants must be university students or graduates in any degree program, not over 30 years old and able to communicate well in English.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Walailak University Cultural Camp 2018
WUCC2018 aims to promote a global students’ network among 160 international participants.
In Honour of HRH Princess Chulabhorn Walailak: Cultures without Borders
Throughout the 8-day program, the camp participants will have the opportunity to EXPLORE Nakhon Si Tammarat Province, the historical city on the eastern part of southern Thailand, and Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, EXCHANGE cultures, ENGAGE in various activities among global youth and ENJOY every moment together.
Benefits for camp participants
WU supports the expenses, such as accommodation, food and beverage, local transportation and etc., EXCEPT insurance and round-trip air-tickets from your home country to Nakhon Si Thammarat province
- Free accommodation
- Free meals
- Free transportation from/to airport and during the program
- Free one-way ticket from Nakhon Si Thammarat Province to Bangkok on 20th June 2018
The camp participants will only be responsible for
- Round-trip International air-ticket to Thailand, Suvarnabhumi International Airport or Donmueang International Airport
- One-way air-ticket from Bangkok, Donmueang International Airport, to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport on 16th June 2018
- Accident and health insurance
Interested in attending the Walailak University Cultural Camp 2018? Apply to participate by following the application link and take the suggested steps.
For more opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.
The post Walailak University Cultural Camp 2018 appeared first on AlphaGamma.