Dates: October 19–20, 2017 | Request an invitation here
Prices: starting from GBP 400,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
Digital Marketing Innovation Summit 2017
Digital Marketing Innovation Summit uncovers and creates digital marketing trends and opportunities in order to create leading marketing strategies to drive your business revenue.
- LEARN: insights, opinions, future trends & case studies discussed from the pioneers and brightest minds in digital marketing.
- MEET: 150+ leading executives, innovators, pioneers and visionaries. 80% of our attendees are brands & 20% are vendors.
- DISCOVER: how to best understand your consumers’ behaviour, ideas for cross-platform marketing, how to ensure brand loyalty, social media & mobile strategies & new ways to ensure engaging content.
- IMPROVE: your approach, strategy and creativity with best practices, success stories and new ideas.
- ENGAGE: in Q&A’s, workshops & networking to meet like-minded professionals and come up with innovative solutions & ideas.
Job Roles Attending Include
Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Marketing, Head of Content, Director of Social Media, Marketing Manager, Head of Digital Marketing, SVP, Social Media, SVP, Emerging Technology
Companies Attending Include
Fortune 500 companies & innovative start-ups. 80% are brands including Upworthy, Google, Buzzfeed, Facebook, Citibank, Samsung, Vodafone, CNN, The New York Times, Walgreens, Twitter & many more.
Join some of the top digital marketers in the Europe to hear presentations from key industry speakers.
Innovation Enterprise On Demand
- Enjoy 4000+ hours of professional content through case studies
Experience 150+ hours of new content monthly on the hottest topics
- Become a member of our community and join 30,000+ professionals
- Contact speakers directly and ask them any burning questions!
- Download presentations to share with your team
As organisations and the global marketplace grow, the role of digital marketing leaders has become more important for ensuring sophisticated initiatives and ways to create a relationship with the consumer that has depth and relevance.
Understanding current challenges will allow digital marketing leaders to excel in their role.
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Strengthening Brand Loyalty
- The Future of Social Media & Mobile
- Evolving Content – Video, Personalisation, Visual Ads & Storytelling
- Data Driven Advertising
For more opportunities, check our opportunities sections and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.
The post Digital Marketing Innovation Summit 2017 appeared first on AlphaGamma.