The unofficial holiday is a gentle reminder that we are all imperfect. It prompts us to accept that there are a lot of things we are wrong about and encourages us to spend some time correcting them.
5 Fun Feet Facts That Are Not Wrong
- 75% of Americans will experience foot problems at one time or another in their lives.
- There are 52 bones in your feet which is one quarter of all the bones in your body.
- Heel pain and ingrown toenails are the most common problems.
- Buying shoes is best done at the end of your workday.
- Many people have one foot larger than the other, so it’s best to fit the larger one while standing.
via Dr. Jennifer L Flo
The post Everything You Think is Wrong Day appeared first on Spinning Media.