Brooks Running, maker of superior running shoes, apparel and accessories for men and women, and among DiversityWorking.com's prestigious diversity company members, has an opening for an Email Marketing Specialist, Seattle, WA.
Job Overview: The Email Marketing Specialist will manage the day to day activities to keep Brooks email marketing efforts running successfully and ensure all emails are engaging, relevant, on brand, and timely. This is a salaried position.
Job Responsibilities (among others)
- Manage the day to day activities to sustain current email programs and launch new efforts for Brooks Running
- Build and deploy all emails in Bronto ESP
- Maintain, edit and customize content and images for triggered, transactional, and editorial calendar emails to ensure relevant and up to date
- Collaborate with Brooks’ creative teams and product marketing groups to secure assets for digital marketing campaigns to hit deadlines
Job Qualifications/Requirements (among others)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 - 3 years of related experience in email marketing and Ecommerce
- Familiarity with Bronto or other ESP required
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practice preferred.
Excellent compensation, benefits and perks await the successful candidate.
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.