A Job Opening for Parts Sales Representative, Wichita, KS at Foley Equipment, is available. Foley Equipment is a a recently-joined prestigious diversity company member of DiversityWorking.com, and part of the well-established Foley Industires group of companies.
Job Overview and Responsibilities (among others)
- Direct responsibility for the day-to-day parts sales to customers over the phone and to walk-in customers.
- Actively promotes superior service to customers and product quality over price.
- Take, process, invoice, and follow up with all customer orders. Ensure customers are informed and up to date on order status.
- Prioritize work and make supervisor aware of potential conflicts.
- Accept personal responsibility for customer’s questions and seek resolution of any issues.
- Utilize the expertise of the Technical Communicators when needed.
Job Qualifications (among others)
- High School diploma and some college preferred.
- Related parts experience or training preferred.
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pay and Benefits
- Industry-leading pay
- Medical & dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Life and disability insurance
- Holiday, vacation and sick pay
For more details about this job and to apply for it, click on this link.