Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

5 Tips to Get Your Online Store Ready for Black Friday & Cyber Monday This Year!

1. Email Marketing

Consumers who receive email marketing spend 83% more when shopping.  Connect your brand with your customers using email marketing.  41% of commercial emails are opened on a mobile device nowadays, your customers are able to receive and read your emails anywhere and any time of day. Create an email with a great subject line that will attract their attention!

unnamed-1  unnamed

One Week Before

  • Promote your upcoming Black Friday and / or Cyber Monday sale
  • Inform your customers about the upcoming online deals with a professionally put-together email newsletter

Day Before

  • Send a friendly reminder of the upcoming sale for Black Friday and / or Cyber Monday deals that you’ll be offering

The Day Of

  • Send an early email the day of Black Friday and / or Cyber Monday as another reminder of your sales event

2. Setup “Holiday” Categories On Your Website 

Allow your customers to easily find your seasonal categories such as “Black Friday”, “Cyber Monday” and /or “Gifts for Him/Her” on your website.  Your goal is to make it as easy as possible for your website visitors to find the products they are looking for and make a successful purchase with as few clicks as possible.


3. Countdown to Your Promotions

Customers loves countdowns, because they are exciting! Bring excitement to your website by having a visual countdown module to your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale.


4. Retargeting Ads

In a nutshell, Retargeting Ads convert window-shoppers into buyers. Generally 2% of shoppers convert on their first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%.  It keeps track of customers who visited your website and displays your retargeting ads to them as they visit other websites online.

5. Social Media Ads

Lastly, consider running ads on social media to boost traffic to your online store.

  • On Facebook, desktop ads have 8.1x higher click-through rates and mobile ads have 9.1x higher click-through rates than normal web ads.
  • Instagram Ads are now available to everyone, start early on your Instagram campaign to drive sales to your website
  • Use Promoted Pins on Pinterest to have them seen by more people on the platform.  Build awareness, engagement and traffic from promoted pins to your website

For Shopping Cart websites, the key to a successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday is to prepare early! Determine your Black Friday and Cyber Monday campaigns, set your goals, then choose a strategy that will reach your business’s goals. Call us at Ready Artwork to help you achieve your holiday campaign goals today!

This post first appeared on Los Angeles Website Design & Social Media Company, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

5 Tips to Get Your Online Store Ready for Black Friday & Cyber Monday This Year!


Subscribe to Los Angeles Website Design & Social Media Company

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription