The interview is coming to a close and your Interviewer Asks, “Do you have any questions for me?”
If you are like me then you already have your two or three ‘smart’ interview questions ready to go. But what happens when the Interviewer already answered your questions. You need back-up questions, right.
I was on LinkedIn today and read this post “The 5 Best Questions a Job Candidate Can Ask” and I realized that I really have missed a few tricks, so I’m sharing them with you.
1. “What do you expect me to accomplish in the first 60 to 90 days?”
2. “What are the common attributes of your top performers?”
3. “What are the one or two things that really drive results for the company?”
4. “What do employees do in their spare time?”
5. “How do you plan to deal with…?” (a major challenge: technological changes, competitors entering the market, shifting economic trends, etc.)
I highly recommend reading the original article for more information – found here.
Good luck in your job search – bye for now
The post What to do when the interviewer asks, “Do you have any questions for me?” appeared first on Write Right International.