October 27, 2017 – all day
UT Thompson Center
Includes morning refreshments, lunch, afternoon snack, and parking!
6.25 credit hours; 2.5 ethics
- Legislative Update
- Case Law Update
- Drafting and Setting Motions
- Using the De-Identified Case Record in Court
- Forming relationships with professionals
- Trauma Informed Represntation
- Cobb Salad – Strips of turkey breast, diced tomatoes, chopped hard boiled egg, diced celery, scallions, and bacon crumbles served over a bed of Romaine lettuce with blue cheese dressing.
- Chicken Southwest Salad – Grilled chicken with black bean salsa, cheddar jack cheese, and baked corn tortilla chips served with an avocado chipotle dressing.
- Ham and Swiss on a Croissant – with lettuce and tomato. Served with fruit salad and chips.
- Hummus, Avocado and Roasted Veggie Wrap – creamy hummus, ripe avocado, and roasted eggplant, zucchini, red pepper, and red onions marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette rolled in a soft flour tortilla.
- Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwich – Balsamic grilled chicken with Honey-BBQ Ranch Dressing, Roasted Onions, Lettuce and tomato on a multi-grain bun.
The post 2017 Court Appointed Family Advocates Advanced Cle appeared first on Texas Divorce and Family Law Blog.
This post first appeared on Texas Family Law And Divorce Blog | Family Law Mad, please read the originial post: here