After 29 episodes, season one of Business Systems Explored is over. In this episode, we’re looking back over our favorite episodes, and forward to what season two might hold.
From video marketing to building a sales and customer success system, we’ve learned loads about all aspects of business, and improved our interviewing skills! We even have some feedback for you from implementing the systems ourselves.
With guests like Jon Nastor, Michael E. Gerber, Walter Chen and Amy Schmittauer, we’re privileged to have had such such high profile guests in the first season!
If you don’t know where to start with the most valuable wisdom from Business Systems Explored, give this a quick listen (it’s only 12 minutes long), and get recommendations from myself and Tony.
Links to listen to the season one summary:
- Listen on iTunes (iOS)
- Stitcher (Android)
- Listen on Business Systems Explored website
Full season one episode list:
- Chris Savage – Wistia’s System for Converting High-Ticket Customers with Video
- Walter Chen — The Startup Marketing Strategy Used to Get iDoneThis to $500k in Recurring Revenue
- Alison Groves — The Growth Strategy Zapier Used to Get Over 1,000,000 Users
- Jon Nastor — How to Start a Podcast and Get 1,400,000 Downloads
- Steli Efti — How to Build a Kick-Ass Outbound Sales Team for Your Startup
- Kate Erickson — Niche Marketing, Content Creation and Managing a Virtual Team
- Tim Paige — How to Master Conversion Rate Optimization
- Dennis R. Mortensen — The Future of SaaS, AI Programming and Robots Taking Your Job
- Michael E. Gerber — Exactly Why Small Businesses Fail
- Aaron Lapierre — A Stressful Month in the Life of a Customer Success Manager
- Vinay Patankar — The Content Promotion Process We Use to Generate Over 100,000 Monthly Pageviews
- Tom Cagley — Where to Start with Agile Software Development
- Pouyan Salehi — Cold Emailing Sales Tips from the Founder of PersistIQ
- Cameron Gray — What to Do When Hiring Engineers: Expert Tips for CTOs
- Wendy Tadokoro — How to Systemize Your Business from Scratch
- Chris Lavigne — How to Create Video Customers Will Actually Watch
- Matt Goldman — How to Reduce Churn and Save Your Doomed SaaS Company
- Armando Biondi — An Expert’s System to Manage Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Vinay Patankar — Startup Hiring: How to Find the Perfect Candidate Without Going Insane
- Zachary Sexton — How to Be More Efficient at Work
- Vinay Patankar — How to Delegate Tasks Successfully Without Wasting Time
- Doyle Albee — How to Build a PR Strategy for Your Business
- Dmitry Dragilev — Startup SEO: How to Get Traction in Your First Year
Make sure to subscribe to Business Systems Explored to be the first to get season two when it comes out!
This post first appeared on The Process Street Blog: Productivity, Entrepreneurship, Systematization And Management | Process Street, please read the originial post: here