Post COVID-19, the global Electric Vehicle and Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Market size is projected to reach 4.18 million units by 2021 from an estimated 3.42 million units in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.1%. The projection for 2021 is expected to be down by 34% as compared to pre-COVID estimation.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=181970499
On the other hand, factors such as disruptions in the supply chain of components and automobile manufacturing plants are being shut around the world are restraining the growth of the Electric vehicle market. However, the electric vehicle charging infrastructure sector has had a minimal impact from COVID-19. For instance, the Chinese government has announced stimulation packages toward boosting the development of a network of electric vehicle charging stations in China. Increased focus on EV charging infrastructure means the sector could see exponential growth in the coming years.
Among the electric vehicle ecosystem market, the charging station market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of the charging station is driven by stimulus policy announced by governments for investing heavily in charging infrastructure. Also, the increasing demand for reducing carbon emission and developing more advanced & fast-charging stations are expected to propel the market growth.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=181970499
Some of the major players in the electric vehicle and electric vehicle infrastructure market are Tesla (US), BYD (China), BMW (Germany), Volkswagen (Germany), and Nissan (Japan), LG Chem (S. Korea), Panasonic (S. Korea), and Bosch (Germany) among others.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report:
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the electric vehicle market and its segments?
- What are the opportunities for EV charging infrastructure providers?
- How much growth is expected from the electric vehicle charging station segment in the market amide COVID-19 impact?
- What are the company-specific developments amid COVID-19?
- Who are the major competitors in the electric vehicle segment, and what are their growth strategies?
- How will the government support from the affected regions to boost the electric vehicle industry in their respective regions?
- Who are the new entrants in the electric vehicle ecosystem during the COVID-19 pandemic?
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst