Exhibitions are an excellent way to promote a company’s brand and services. A display booth’s graphic design will be the first branded item trade show guests will view while walking the convention hall floor. When planning for a trade show, Marketing Teams must place a priority on instantly drawing attention on the show floor and building interest around their brands. A well-designed Booth should be simplistic and clean, but also unique and creative.
Fundamentals of Effective Trade Show Booth Design
Show off your brand
Your booth must boldly display your company name and brand. Customers cannot walk away from your booth not knowing who you are and what goods and services you provide.
Grab a hold of your audience
Know your audience and develop a campaign to grab their attention with eye-catching pictures and video that will engage them.
Lead visitors to your exhibit
Don’t rely solely on face-to-face interaction for educating visitors, as not all visitors will have an opportunity to speak with sales staff. The products need to be prominently featured and visitors should be able to find answers to their questions easily.
Define your goals
The design of a trade show booth should make it clear why a company has chosen to advertise to a specific audience. Whether it is to launch a new product or cultivate new clients, visitors appreciate a transparent and pleasant experience with show staff.
Promotional products that are popular with the expo audience can help increase repeat orders from your customers up to 16%. Most commonly when people think of promotional items, they think of pens, water bottles, and key chains, but they can be a wide variety of unique items. Customers that receive creative useful giveaways or promotional products as personal gifts are more likely to refer others to your company, compared to those who don’t have a tangible reminder.
Trade Show Booth First Impressions
- Brand imagery affects consumer opinion. One thing that should never be left to chance is the trade show exhibit’s impact. Make your display stand out.
- The display will reflect upon your business, therefore a sloppy appearance will make your company look less desirable to prospective leads.
- According to the famous 3-second rule, your display needs to engage and attract passers-by in under 3 seconds as they walk past your booth.
- Make sure the design and presentation of your booth display represents industry, brand, and company mission.
- Know your ideal consumer demographics and develop a campaign that will cater to them.
Importance of Booth Space
The location of a trade show booth space is extremely important in a large exhibition venue. Your company must act early to book a premium space. Spaces with high traffic go quickly, so timing is of the essence, regardless of buying power.
The advantages of occupying an island booth are worth the investment. Not only are they located in the middle of the exhibition floor, therefore the busiest area, but they provide visibility and access on all sides. Island spaces typically do not have height restrictions, allowing exhibitors the opportunity to utilize graphic space unavailable to their competition.
Booth Etiquette Tips
While a dynamic booth design is essential for attracting visitor attention, trade show staff members are the ultimate company representatives. Booth staff should always demonstrate the following professional characteristics:
- Respect for the company and its mission
- Genuine interest in the product
- Extensive product/service knowledge
- Execution of the marketing campaign and message
- Professional appearance
- Hospitality and customer service
- Graciousness and empathy
Exhibition Booth Interactive Technology Strategies
Incorporating interactive technology into trade show booth design has become a growing trend in recent years. The past ten years have given way to such rapid advancements, and trade show marketing teams must adapt to a technology-obsessed audience. Here are five excellent ways to engage potential clients with modern tech:
- Gamification: The excitement of games and contests create memorable experiences. The entertainment can be competitive, like trivia or video games, but they can also be passive, such as a virtual prize wheel.
- Interactive storytellers: 3-D storytelling applications on monitors or tablets allow companies to create customized buyer journeys and branding assets.
- Virtual Reality: Augmented reality delivers endless education possibilities, as companies can deliver experiences to visitors that they would otherwise never have the chance to experience in a trade show setting.
- Apps: Smartphone applications take advantage of the fact that every single trade show attendee has the technology in their pocket. Apps can be used to track visitor behavior, gather contact information, or compile social media attention.
- 3-D Printing: Custom concepts can become a reality quickly and inexpensively with 3-D printing machinery.
The post Exhibition Stand Design Guide appeared first on Indy Displays Blog.
This post first appeared on Indy Displays Blog - Trade Show Advice & Latest Exhibitor Trends, please read the originial post: here