NYC is an educational and business hub. Informational technology is one of the booming fields in the market. There are a number of several courses that are offered by different computer schools due to increasing demands in each and every business. From finance or banking sector to the defense, there is a high demand for skilled and professional people. The schools play an important role in churning out qualified experts for the various sectors to compensate job market. Below are some of the important courses that are typically required for the IT sector.
- LAN & WAN Administrator Training Program- It is basically a networking course. As the demand for IT professionals is growing higher day-by-day. As per the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment rate for a network administrator is expected to grow by 8 % by 2024. The course offers individuals in-depth knowledge of Cisco Administration and Network Security, Local Area Network Administration, and Wide Area Network Administration. The program also prepares students in- how to troubleshoot a computer system, design, implement, and administer LAN and WAN.
- PC Technician (A+) Courses- A+ Certification is a CompTIA testing program that certifies an individual of entry-level computer services. The A+ course includes traditional, situational, and description sorts of problems. The course gives a wide range of hardware and software technologies but is not bound to any vendor-specific products.
- Networking Concepts (N+) Training- This is one of the important training course that covers networking related concepts and knowledge. This program covers the identification, purpose, features, and functions of various network components. One of the main topics of this program is layers of the OSI model and their working. Some of the other important topics are- knowledge of different protocols and their purpose, and how to select the appropriate network utility for troubleshooting.
- Computer Network Security (Security+) Training Program- This program offers a wide range of knowledge about access control, system security, the infrastructure of a network, and security of a specific organization. In this program, the individual gets a chance to identify, recognize and understand potential risks to computer networks.
- Advanced Cisco Networking (CCNP) Training Program- The CCNP certification is a Cisco Certified Network training program which certified an individual to have the advanced level knowledge of networks. With this program, an individual can install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and VPN access services for an organization having more than 100 to more than 500 nodes.
Looking for computer schools in NYC? Consult Ace Institute of Technology. Since 2002, they provide one-stop training solutions in the Medical, Computer Networking, and Business Technology fields