Have you ever found yourself caught in between two projects and at a loss over which task to accomplish first?
Remember the numerous slips of paper where you would list down the day's tasks, and suddenly forget to bring them along with you?
You use todo lists to be more productive and organised, yet it can be frustrating when your own list works against you. You either feel overwhelmed at how long your task list is, or you waste time trying to unearth it from your bag or purse.
An online to do list removes these problems by giving you the opportunity to take your tasks wherever you go. It saves you the trouble of maintaining a physical list, which can get lost, become disorganised, and is ineffective for bigger projects and tasks.
Let's take a look at the five (5) benefits of using a cloud-based todo list:
- Mobility – your task lists are accessible wherever you go. Whether you're on the road to see your folks or on a plane to Hawaii, your task lists are available the moment you sign in to your account.
- Project management – an online to do list isn't just a list of things you don't want to forget. It becomes flexible enough to work seamlessly with your projects. Cloudship, for example, allows you to create projects and assign specific tasks to it.
- Collaboration – task management is now a shared activity. You can invite colleagues, friends, and even family members to share and collaborate with you to further streamline the work, become more productive, and ultimately get the job done.
- Organisation – the role of online task management apps like Cloudship is to help you become more organised. It removes the hassle of keeping a physical todo list and organises your tasks in a more comprehensible manner.
- Environment-friendly – with an online to do list, you are essentially removing paper and ink out of the productivity equation. You can now save resources by having all of your tasks and notes on the cloud. In short, you're hitting two birds with one stone: helping Mother Earth, and living each day productive and organised.
The goal is to become more productive and organised with your projects and personal tasks. A task management app like Cloudship helps achieve this by creating an Online Todo List that is mobile, organised in such a way that it guides you to completion, and brings in more people into the picture.
Why do you love using a todo list? Share your thoughts in the comments! We'd love to hear from you.