Chakras are centers of spiritual power located in the human body. Each chakra is responsible for human abilities and they have a direct impact on our emotional, mental and physical health. Keeping the Energy flowing through all the seven Chakras means a healthy body and a healthy mind, but having blocked energy in one or more chakras can lead to emotional imbalance and illness. Chakras can be affected by various problems that we face on a regular basis and the blocked energy can cause various health issues. When the energy is blocked people need to try various techniques to free the energy. There are various techniques, exercises and foods that can heal and help rebalancing the chakras but the easiest technique is visualization.
Before going through the visualization meditation, it is important to know what each chakra represents, the location and the colors associated with it.
Location: base of the spine
Represents: the foundation of the physical body
Sacral Chakra Or The Sexual Chakra
Location: lower abdomen
Represents: the emotional body, the ability to connect with others
Solar Plexus Chakra
Location: upper abdomen
Represents: the foundation of the mental body, the ability to be in control of our lives and to be confident
Location: center of chest
Represents: the foundation of the astral body and our ability to love
Represents: our ability to communicate and express ourselves
Third Eye Chakra
Location: in the middle of the forehead, between the eyes
Represents: our wisdom and intuition
Location: top of the head
Represents: the foundation of the spiritual body and the connection with the Universe
In order to rebalance you chakras and to stay healthy you can follow this step by step guide for visualization:
- Step 1: Sit in crossed legged posture or lie down on your back;
- Step 2: Close your eyes and take at least 5 deep breaths to clear your mind and to enter in a calm state of mind;
- Step 3: Start visualizing the colors associated with the chakras as glowing balls of light. Breathe and feel the energy, while imagining the colored ball of light emanating from the location of the chakra. Start with the first chakra and continue with the rest of them using the same technique. Spend about 2 minutes on each chakra.
- Step 4: After finishing the visualization for all the chakras, relax for a couple of minutes, breathing and trying to stay in a relaxed state of mind.
- Step 5: End the meditation visualization thinking and affirming that you are healthy, balanced and peaceful.
If you know you have health or emotional issues caused by blocked energy in one of the chakras, you can focus on rebalancing that alone without going to the entire cycle or you can spend more minutes trying to make the energy flowing in the affected chakra and less on the other chakras. This visualization meditation is great to keep your chakras balanced and to avoid health problems so practice it as often as you can to maintain your health.
The post Using Visualization To Rebalance Your Chakras appeared first on Dzhingarov