Canada Permanent Resident ship is the immigrant status of the foreign nationals provided by the Government, qualified for the status. Along with that it bestows almost equal rights to the Permanent Residents to that of Canada Citizens.
Canada Permanent Residents become potential applicants for the Canada Citizenship. There numerous benefits to the permanent residence who enter Canada through various skilled programs and students who become permanent residents and investors too.
The Main Advantages of Canada Permanent Residence:
- The permanent residence gives unrestricted opportunity work and study in any part of the Canada.
- Tax free payments for the low income families with children in Canada, it is applicable if the children are aged below 18.
- Pension scheme, old age security programs are applicable for the Canada permanent residents.
- Canada state sponsored education free to all the children aged below 18 of the permanent residents.
- Law is equal to everyone in Canada; you are entitled to protection and equal treatment.
- You can move freely to all the Canada provinces.
- You can have legal rights too, you will be provided with the interpreter in the Canada’s court room.
The Canada Immigration is liberal, and the new Government formed in 2016 November is planning to introduce numerous changes to facilitate economic immigrants. When it comes to Citizenship laws the Government already announced changes for that, the major changes would be:
Potential Canada Permanent Residence can apply for the citizenship if they are proficient in either French or English. Their physical presence in Canada is three years out of five years.
The New Citizenship laws would be effect from the Canada day, July 1.
For more information about this, please fill out Free assessment form. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+
The post What Canada Gives to Permanent Residents? appeared first on Opulentus.