The Thule Outride 561 roof fork-mounted bike rack has earned fame amongst consumers due to its efficient and impressive ability to transit fork-mounted bikes. The product is light and offers an elegant aluminium design and allows transportation in style. The item has a swift mounting mechanism and is ideal for bikes with disc brakes.
The Speciality of Thule Xpress 970:
The Thule Xpress 970 (two bike carrier) has deservingly earned its popularity. It is a carrier that is easy to use, simple and convenient to store. The conveyor clamps on the tow ball without any requirement of tools. Likewise, it securely collapses down easily for flat storage in their boots. It has rubber-coated holders that fit almost all type of bikes and protects fame and paintwork.
The primary feature of the equipment include:
- The reflexes on the end caps provide extra safety in traffic
- Its pre-assemblage with straps and reflectors enhance safety features
- Flat folding assists in easy handling and storage
- The protective, soft frame holders secure the bike in place
- The bikes are at a convenient height from the ground
- It is compact enough to be kept in the car’s boot
The Uniqueness of Thule Outride 561:
The Thule Outride 561 carrier aptly suits for bikes with disc brakes. It comes with an integrated adaptor for bikes that has 20mm axles. The bearer has a quick release wheel strap that facilitates quick and easy mounting and unmounting of bikes. The porter is adjustable up to about 2.5 inches for various wheel sizes.
The unique specifications of Outride 561 roof fork-mounted bike rack include:
- It transports the Fork-Mounted Bike in style
- The easily adjustable snap-on fastener is the perfect solution of a range of forks
- Experienced owners often recommend it as a roof option for transporting bikes that has sensitive frames.
Thule is a premium brand that has garnered worldwide popularity since its emergence in 1942. It offers products that facilitate transportation of equipment while travelling in their car.
This post first appeared on Roof Racks & Bike Carriers For An Adventurous Trip, please read the originial post: here