Ahhhh….it’s football season again.
I love football, there’s just no better sport to watch.
And now that the season is in full swing, this can only mean certain things:
- The Indianapolis Colts are in first place in the AFC South
- The Detroit Lions are in last place in the NFC North
Uh….hold on for a second….
As of this writing, the Indianapolis Colts haven’t even won a game yet…and Detroit (with the exception of a last minute comeback form the 49ers and would have been undefeated and tied for first in the NFC South) is 5-1 and in second place in the NFC South!
How things change from a year ago….
Its kind of like your Sales Management business a few years ago before this “world recession” thing hit.
Sales Management Blindside Hits
One day, you’re humming along, customers are placing purchase orders, your reps are making money, sales are flowing then, WHAM! Out of nowhere a global recession blindsides you and your business.
Sales start to tumble, your formerly contented customers are haggling you on price at every turn, low-priced competitors start to steal your market share, your boss starts to lose his cool, your sales reps start leaving for “other opportunities”….
Your sales management ship has suddenly sprung more leaks than the post-iceberg, non-Leonard DiCaprio-carrying Titanic.
You’re in a real pickle to say the least…
So what do you do?
- Do you continue to do that same things and hope or the best?
- Or do you actually do something about it, hunker down and figure out how you’re going to solve this mess?
- Do you decide that you should get some updated sales management training that may actually help you to succeed?
The Importance of Sales Management Training
Well, hopefully you start doing the last two things. And getting solid Sales Management Training one of the best things to do.
That’s where this blog comes in.
Sales Management Training is what we do, what we live for, what we love to do more than anything else. And 99% of the sales management training that you get on this blog is totally free.
There have been many new visitors to the Sales Management Mastery blog in the past month and I thought it would be a good idea to say hello.
So browse through the archives, the most recent posts, the free sales management training we have on the site here.
If you want even more, we even have a premium online sales management training system you can buy for only $24.95 or $4.95/month. Hundreds of sales managers from over one hundred different countries have signed up since we started the program nearly three years ago.
And now, we have reduced the price to a ridiculous level so anyone can afford it.
So check out the great free sales management training. In fact heres a list of our most popular posts to give you a feel for what its all about:
- SMM 14 | Why Money Doesn’t Motivate Salespeople
- Three Proven Methods To Turn Around Your Sales Underachievers
- SMM 6 | 4 Proven Methods to Motivate Salespeople…Gently
- SMM 21 | The “Importance” of Sales Management Motivation
- SMM 24 | What Every Sales Manager Ought To Know About Sales Leadership
- What Does A Sales Manager Do With Poor Sales Performer?
These sales manager training posts should get you started on your quest to become a sales management powerhouse.
And just know that as much as all this will help you be more successful today, things will change soon so you better be prepared.
So get some solid sales management training…and make sure you wear your football helmet.
This post first appeared on Sales Management Training For Sales Management Pro, please read the originial post: here