1. Knowledge ..... of your area of expertise
2. Financial Literacy .... learn how the numbers work and how they are assembled
4. Write down your ideas and thoughts as they occur ... don't rely on your memory
5. Journal . . . Who, What, Where, Why, When.
6. Learn to be happy with oneself
7. Meditate / Practice being present
8. Listen more than you speak
9. Ideas + no action = Wishful thinking . . . Ideas + action = Something useful
10. Provide great service
If you believe I have missed out an area of a success philosophy, please let me know in the comment section below
Colin Myles Author
Commit the same errors time and time again, you compound the failure.