3rd line IT Project Engineer to join our growing projects team, responsible for designing/implementing IT projects for small/medium size businesses.
Duties and responsibilities
– Design and implementation of IT project work for a range of customers in various business sectors
– Hardware builds/configuration/installations – PC/Server – Windows 10, Server 2016/2019
– Microsoft 365 administration/migrations
– Arrange and carry out external support visit whenever problems cannot be resolved remotely
– Provide 3rd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
– Work effectively and productively with 1st and 2nd line support
– Take ownership of customer problems, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue remotely
– Maintain user/customer security on all systems
– Ensure that all SLA’s are met
Skills / Attributes Required
– At least 4 years design/build/implementation experience of Microsoft based operating systems (Windows 10/Server 2016/2019)
– Advanced Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 skills
– Microsoft MS-100 Certification required to be passed in the first 6 months of employment
– Excellent networking experience
– Excellent understanding of PC/Server hardware and software set-up and configuration
– Excellent troubleshooting experience
– Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
The role will be predominantly site based from our offices in Castleford with a high percentage of site-work.
All our engineers must be able to work effectively in a team and have the ability to communicate directly with clients.
Salary depending on experience. Full time, permanent.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please forward cv’s to [email protected]
The post 3rd line IT Project Engineer appeared first on IT Support Yorkshire and Microsoft 365 Yorkshire.