Having great content isn’t always enough … it’s got to be seen to be read. Here are 5 easy tips and tricks to help get your content in front of the eyes of your audience.
1) Include a large eye-catching image in your post. Research shows articles with images get 94% more total views.
2) Install the Click-To-Tweet plugin or use the web version so you can add easily tweetable nuggets for your readers to share.Use Click-to-Tweet in your post to add easily Tweetable nuggets for your readers to share.Click To Tweet
3) Write your content with your audience in mind, not Google. It’s good to use keywords, just don’t overstuff your content with them.
4) Use a great social sharing plugin like Social Warfare so your readers can easily share and like your posts. (Extra tip … Social Warfare includes a build in Click-to-Tweet function.)
5) Always include a call to action at the end of your post. You need to tell your reader what you want them to do next. Don’t make them guess!
And my call to action is …
Sign up below to get our weekly tips ezine delivered to your inbox every Friday... short, sweet and easy to read. Great Tips and resources you can start using right NOW to make Life Easier and get your Marketing Message out to the masses. Great tips and resources you can start using right NOW to make life easier and get your marketing message out to the masses. Tips on plugins, apps, and tools to make you more productive today!
BONUS eBook: Discover the top 3 sources of Kryptonite that can paralyze your business.
Unleash your super powers! Download our free eBook on how to avoid falling prey to Super Speaker Syndrome, how to overcome invisibility, and how to keep your Bat light shining brightly!
Includes 15 actionable steps you can take right now!
The post 5 Tips to a Better Blog Post appeared first on BizEase Support Solutions.