NIRT Recruitment 2017National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) invites application for the post of 20 Project Technical Officer, Project Technician & Various Vacancies.
Apply before 01 May 2017.
Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below:
NIRT Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Technical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : 32000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Technical Officer : Graduate in Social Science/Health Science/Public Health/Psychology relevant subjects from a recognized University with 5 years work experience from a recognized institution.
- For Project Technician : 12th pass in Science subjects plus 2 years field experience in Government recognized organization.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chenna. SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply NIRT Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed applicaton form along with self attested copies of all certificates/ documents send to the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-60003 on or before 01.05.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 01.05.2017
- For Details Advertisement ,CLICK HERE
- To Download Application form ,CLICK HERE