It’s 2:00 am in Malaysia.
Here I am composing this post, not because I want to participate in this contest, but merely to collect all Qualifying Blog Posts in one page.
Then I realise that there’s a tag on some blog posts:
Qualifying Article for Year End $1000 USD Contest
Here’s a list of qualifying blog posts based on the tag above:
How to (NOT) Be Successful: Get Rich (POOR) Quick with Your Blog by Jason Mathes
Should You Give Up on Blog Commenting? by Justin Germino
Don’t Take Blogging Seriously And This Is What Will Happen To You by Raaj Trambadia
Idealist or Pragmatist: Can a Blogger Be Both? by Holly Jahangiri
How did I win my first 3 blogging contest back to back? by Abhi Balani
What you can do?
- Tweets, 20 points per Tweet
- Pins, 20 points per Pinup
- Linked In Votes, 20 points per Share
- Facebook Likes, 20 points per Like
- Google Plus, 20 points per Plus
- Engages at Blog Engage, 100 points per Engage
- Comments on Blog Engage Guest Article that provide value, 30 points per comment
- Comments on Blog Engage Story Page that provide value, 40 points per comment
Did I miss out on any posts?
Let me know by leaving a comment.
The post Blog Engage: $1000 USD Best of the Guest Blogging Contest (2012) Qualifying Posts appeared first on Writing Consultation.