Good news, Researcher Rockstar! We have 9 amazing courses available for February and March, starting at just $100!
These courses are taught by a great team of instructors, including Dan Reynolds, Kathryn Korostoff, Julie Worwa, and others. Registration per course or using your Backstage Pass.
Did you know? All courses now include real-time and on-demand options. Details here
- NEW COURSE! Become an Insights Consultant Black Belt Feb. 5, 12, 19 & 26 (11:00-12:30 PM) with instructor Dr. Chris Grabarkiewicz-Davis
- Infographics for Market Researchers: Hands-on Feb. 5, 12, 19 & 26 (1:00-2:30 PM)
- Conducting Research Interviews Feb. 6 (1:00-2:30 PM)
- Excel for Market Research Data Analysis Feb. 7, 14, 21 & 28 (1:00-3:00 PM)
- Introduction to SPSS March 5, 12, 19 & 26 (1:00-3:00 PM)
- Focus Group Project Management March 6, 13, 20 & 27 (11:00-12:30 PM)
- Market Segmentation March 6 (1:00-3:00 PM)
- Writing Quantitative Research Reports March 7, 14, 21 & 28 (1:00-2:30 PM)
- Data Fluency for Methodology Planning March 12, 19 & 26 (11:00-12:30 PM)
Want a printable course calendar? Click Here
Have a 12-month Backstage Pass? Then these courses are already in your course catalog. Just go to the Training Portal, Dashboard>Catalog, and click “enroll’ in any courses you want!
To save your spot in any course, just use the links above to get registration details.
This post first appeared on Research Rockstar Market Research Training Amped U, please read the originial post: here