I have great news. You may have already completed some of the requirements for earning a Certificate from the Insights Association! See our course list below to see if you have already taken one or more of the eligible courses.
A total of 21 hours of training from select courses, and passing them, earns you a professional certificate—great for refreshing your resume and LinkedIn profile.
So, now what? Well, if you want to earn an Insights Association Certificate there are two to consider:
- The Insights Association Certificate in Qualitative Research Principles
- The Insights Association Certificate in Quantitative Research Principles
Earn your Insights Association Certificate in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Choose your program(s)
- Step 2: Email your choice to our certificates coordinater, Nancy McAndrews, at [email protected]
- Step 3: We will look up your applicable past course(s) and provide you with a discount code to apply towards the Certificate program fee. The discount code will be based on 30% of the fee you paid any eligible courses taken in the past 12 months. For example, if you have completed a course for which you paid $300, we will give you a $100 discount code towards the Certificate of your choice.
- If you are a Backstage Pass member, the process is a little different. In this case, you just pay for the program registration fee.
Courses eligible for the Qualitative certificate:
- Conducting Research Interviews (90 minutes)
- Ethnographic Research for Customer Insights (2 hours)
- Focus Group Project Management (6 hours)
- Mobile Ethnography: Text & Video Methods (6 hours)
- Online Qualitative Research Methods (6 hours)
- Secondary Research (4.5 hours)
- Social Media Research & Sentiment Analysis (2 hours)
- Writing Qualitative Research Reports (6 hours)
Courses eligible for the Quantitative certificate:
- Excel for Market Research Data Analysis (6 hours)
- Conjoint, Discrete Choice & MaxDiff: An Introduction (2 hours)
- Introduction to Factor and Cluster Analysis (6 hours)
- Quantitative Data Analysis for Survey Research (6 hours)
- Introduction to SPSS (8 hours)
- Market Segmentation (90 minutes)
- Open-ended Questions (4.5 hours)
- Questionnaire Design 201: Scale Selection (6 hours)
- Questionnaire Design Success: A 10-Point Checklist (90 minutes)
- Writing Quantitative Research Reports (6 hours)
Note: you must have passed any course’s final assessments in order for the course hours to be applied towards the 21 hour requirement.
This post first appeared on Research Rockstar Market Research Training Amped U, please read the originial post: here